Monday 3 June 2013

Here goes!

Hi there!

Welcome to the first post of what I hope will be many here on this blog. Where I hope to share with the world my passion for minatures. From my early days of collecting old school figures to populate my adolescent rpg dungeons, to the stuff I am buying today to wage war on the tablescapes in my mates games rooms and dining tables.

Hopefully I can show you a few rare gems that you might have only heard of or help you remember some long forgotten memorys form games of old. Not to mention share some great minatures for the "oldhammer" fanatics amongst us.

Hopefully this will get better as I slowly get to grips with this "blogging" thing.

In the meantime heres a taster of whats to come......

Fimir, commission painted for me back when I had plenty of cash, minatures from my collection.

A nice mix of citadel Vikings and barbarian types.

A small part of the nippon force I have built from various citadel ranges.

The classic Balgorg and a cave troll

An unreleased 40K squat.
.
As you can see I might not be the worlds best painter or photographer but then I didnt claim I was, I'm just a nutter with a wargames habit and a blog to fill!

ttfn

4 comments:

  1. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your collection!

    Regards
    Gaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard, the more the merrier !

    The taster is promising...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your blog and your minis. Can't wait to see more of the Nippon force!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys, Its good now that I have finaly stopped lurking on your blogs.

    ReplyDelete